Long Term Care & Later Life Planning
There is no doubt that as the population continues to age, more responsibility is being placed on the individual to provide for themselves financially in later life. The need for specialist and well qualified advice in this area is vital.
We provide professional, regulated and qualified advice in a number of key areas:
- Funding for Care – including immediate care plans, managing your cash and State or Self-funding
- Investment planning – Please refer to our Portfolio Management & Strategic Portfolio Services
- Cash Flow planning
- Estate Preservation
- Pension options
- Wills and Lasting Power of Attorneys
Later Life planning is provided by an adviser who is accredited by the Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA)
The requirement for care can be a stressful time for all concerned. We hope to alleviate some of that stress and potentially bring peace of mind to the whole experience.
- We offer an initial consultation at no cost to you, your parents, or other loved one
- We will assess the position and take the time to understand exactly what your needs are
- We will advise on the options available which may include NHS funding, state benefits, pensions and investments, and guaranteed payment plans
- We will provide introductions to other professional bodies whenever this is necessary
- We will then outline what our charges are for our services
Please access our Tools page for a number of websites that provide support services in this area.